subject area of
- BREEDING PERFORMANCE, SPAWNING AND NURSING OF BLACK CARP (MYLOPHARYNGODON PICEUS)
- Changes in the biomass of chambo in the southeast arm of Lake Malawi: A stock assessment of Oreochromis spp.
- Effect of varying density and water level on the spawning response of African catfish Clarias gariepinus : Implications for seed production
- Fine-scale population structure and ecotypes of anadromous Hilsa shad (Tenualosa ilisha) across complex aquatic ecosystems revealed by NextRAD genotyping.
- Genetic Connectivity of the Sky Emperor, Lethrinus mahsena Populations Across a Gradient of Exploitation Rates in Coastal Kenya.
- Genetic parameters and correlated responses in female reproductive traits in the GIFT strain
- Genetic parameters and response to selection for live weight in the GIFT strain of Nile Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus)
- Genotype by environment interaction between aerated and non-aerated ponds and the impact of aeration on genetic parameters in Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus)
- Inbreeding and effective population size in a coho salmon (Oncorhynchus kisutch) breeding nucleus in Chile
- Reproduction of the commercial sea cucumber Holothuria scabra (Echinodermata: Holothuroidea) in the Solomon Islands
- Reproductive Biology and Ecology of the Green Mussel Perna viridis: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Simple methods to obtain preliminary growth estimates for fishes
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) Reveal Sibship Among Founders of a Bangladeshi Rohu (Labeo rohita) Breeding Population.
- Use of hapas to produce Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus L.) seed in household foodfish ponds: A participatory trial with small-scale farming households in Northwest Bangladesh