subject area of
- Centromere mapping and orientation of the molecular linkage map of rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- Construction of the Primary Physical Map of Rice Chromosome 12
- Establishment of bovine chromosome region specific high resolution maps using microdissection.
- Isolated chromosomes as a new and efficient source of DArT markers for the saturation of genetic maps
- Orientation and integration of the classical and molecular genetic maps of chromosome 11 in rice
- Tagging genes for blast resistance in rice via linkage to RFLP markers.