subject area of
- Detection of Ralstonia solanacearum phylotype II, race 2 causing Moko disease and validation of genetic resistance observed in the hybrid plantain FHIA-21
- Diversity in gut microflora of Helicoverpa armigera populations from different regions in relation to biological activity of Bacillus thuringiensis δ-endotoxin Cry1Ac.
- Diversity, Pathogenicity, and Current Occurrence of Bacterial Wilt Bacterium Ralstonia solanacearum in Peru.
- First Report of Bacterial Wilt of Gboma (Solanum macrocarpon) Caused by Ralstonia solanacearum in Benin
- Molecular Epidemiology of Ralstonia solanacearum Species Complex Strains Causing Bacterial Wilt of Potato in Uganda.
- Molecular characterization of Ralstonia solanacearum strains from Ethiopia and tracing potential source of bacterial wilt disease outbreak in seed potatoes
- Molecular diversity and pathogenicity of Ralstonia solanacearum species complex associated with bacterial wilt of potato in Rwanda.
- Phylogenetic analysis of the microbial populations in the wild herbivore gastrointestinal tract: insights into an unexplored niche
- Variation of Resistance to Different Strains of Ralstonia Solanacearum in Highland Tropics Adapted Potato Genotypes