subject area of
- Ecoinformatics for Integrated Pest Management: Expanding the Applied Insect Ecologist's Tool-Kit
- Household dairy production and child growth: Evidence from Bangladesh.
- How Important is Parental Education for Child Nutrition
- Investigating the significance of the data collection period of household consumption and expenditures surveys for food and nutrition policymaking: Analysis of the 2010 Bangladesh household income and expenditure survey
- Mechanize or exit farming? Multiple‐treatment‐effects model and external validity of adoption impacts of mechanization among Nepalese smallholders
- On The Preferences of Principals and Agents
- Policy implications of using a household consumption and expenditures survey versus an observed-weighed food record survey to design a food fortification program.
- Randomized controlled trials of multi-sectoral programs: Lessons from development research.
- Still waiting for Godot? Improving Household Consumption and Expenditures Surveys (HCES) to enable more evidence-based nutrition policies.
- This is US: Geography of evidence in top health economics journals.