subject area of
- Determination of the status of the etiological agent of American foulbrood, Paenibacillus larvae, in Swaziland
- Do household definitions matter in survey design? Results from a randomized survey experiment in Mali
- Food distribution cycle and malnutrition in refugee camps
- Sampling and survey design of the Bangladesh long-term impact study
- School holidays: examining childhood, gender norms, and kinship in children's shorter-term residential mobility in urban Zambia.
- Still waiting for Godot? Improving Household Consumption and Expenditures Surveys (HCES) to enable more evidence-based nutrition policies.
- Towards overcoming the food consumption information gap: Strengthening household consumption and expenditures surveys for food and nutrition policymaking