subject area of
- Evaluation of plant growth promoting and colonization ability of endophytic diazotrophs from deep water rice
- Pectin induced transcriptome of a Rhizoctonia solani strain causing sheath blight disease in rice reveals insights on key genes and RNAi machinery for development of pathogen derived resistance.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa GSE 18 inhibits the cell wall degrading enzymes of Aspergillus niger and activates defence-related enzymes of groundnut in control of collar rot disease
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa inhibits the plant cell wall degrading enzymes of Sclerotium rolfsii and reduces the severity of groundnut stem rot
- Role of Melanin in Release of Extracellular Enzymes and Selection of Aggressive Isolates of Bipolaris sorokiniana in Barley