subject area of
- A decade of plant proteomics and mass spectrometry: Translation of technical advancements to food security and safety issues
- Climate and development – the challenges in delivering the promises: an editorial essay
- Convergent innovation for affordable nutrition, health, and health care: the global pulse roadmap.
- Plant elemental composition and portable X-ray fluorescence (pXRF) spectroscopy: quantification under different analytical parameters
- RICE: RECENT PROGRESS IN CHEMISTRY AND NUTRITION1
- Role of Microbes in Plant Protection Using Intersection of Nanotechnology and Biology
- Sale of micronutrient powders (MNPs) by frontline workers (FLWs) enables high reach, but low uptake limits impact on anemia and iron status: a cluster randomized study in Bangladesh
- Structure of clusters and building blocks in amylopectin from African rice accessions.
- Synthesis and characterization of gold glyconanoparticles functionalized with sugars of sweet Sorghum syrup.