subject area of
- Developmental genetics of gametophytic apomixis
- Does masting scale with plant size? High reproductive variability and low synchrony in small and unproductive individuals.
- Large number of flowers and tertiary branches, and higher reproductive success increase yields under salt stress in chickpea
- Ploidy manipulation of the gametophyte, endosperm and sporophyte in nature and for crop improvement: a tribute to Professor Stanley J. Peloquin (1921-2008)
- Sexual and apomictic plant reproduction in the genomics era: exploring the mechanisms potentially useful in crop plants.