subject area of
- Association studies between grain yield and agronomic traits of a MARS maize (Zea mays L.) population under drought and non-stress condition
- Exploring aflatoxin contamination and household-level exposure risk in diverse Indian food systems.
- Genetic analysis and QTL mapping of early root bulking in an F1 population of non-inbred parents in cassava ( Manihot esculenta Crantz).
- Improvement of Yield and Its Related Traits for Backbone Hybrid Rice Parent Minghui 86 Using Advanced Backcross Breeding Strategies
- Is drought the main decline factor at the rear edge of Europe? The case of southern Iberian pine plantations
- Patterns of osmotic adjustment in pigeonpea : its importance as a mechanism of drought resistance
- QTL mapping of grain length in rice (Oryza sativa L.) using chromosome segment substitution lines.
- Regression models for lentil seed and straw yields in Near East
- The use of sensory evaluation and consumer preference for the selection of sweetpotato cultivars in East Africa