subject area of
- An 810‐year history of cold season temperature variability for northern Poland
- Delayed impact of the North Atlantic Oscillation on biosphere productivity in Asia
- Drought forecasting using artificial neural networks and time series of drought indices
- Large-scale atmospheric circulation enhances the Mediterranean East-West tree growth contrast at rear-edge deciduous forests
- Long-term analysis of snow-covered area in the Moroccan High-Atlas through remote sensing
- Ring-widths of the above tree-line shrub Rhododendron reveal the change of minimum winter temperature over the past 211 years in Southwestern China
- Synchronous crop failures and climate-forced production variability.