subject area of
- A mutation in Transportin3 (Tnpo3) leads to generation of an individually distinct tumor-specific Kd-restricted epitope in the Meth A fibrosarcoma (TUM2P.899)
- A novel strategy for the identification of antigens that are recognised by bovine MHC class I restricted cytotoxic T cells in a protozoan infection using reverse vaccinology.
- BoLA-6*01301 and BoLA-6*01302, two allelic variants of the A18 haplotype, present the same epitope from the Tp1 antigen of Theileria parva.
- CD8 T-cell responses against the immunodominant Theileria parva peptide Tp249-59 are composed of two distinct populations specific for overlapping 11-mer and 10-mer epitopes.
- Cytotoxic T lymphocytes from cattle sharing the same MHC class I haplotype and immunized with live Theileria parva sporozoites differ in antigenic specificity.
- Designing bovine T cell vaccines via reverse immunology.
- Functional expression of a bovine major histocompatibility complex class I gene in transgenic mice
- Proteolytic cleavage of surface proteins enhances susceptibility of lymphocytes to invasion by Theileria parva sporozoites.
- Use of “one-pot, mix-and-read” peptide-MHC class I tetramers and predictive algorithms to improve detection of cytotoxic T lymphocyte responses in cattle
- Variation in the number of expressed MHC genes in different cattle class I haplotypes.