subject area of
- Born to Eat Wild: An Integrated Conservation Approach to Secure Wild Food Plants for Food Security and Nutrition.
- Community Biodiversity Management : Promoting resilience and the conservation of plant genetic resources
- High carbon and biodiversity costs from converting Africa’s wet savannahs to cropland
- Water and food in the bioeconomy: challenges and opportunities for development
- ‘I used to be ashamed’. The influence of an educational program on tribal and non-tribal children's knowledge and valuation of wild food plants