subject area of
- A Multi-National Human–Computer Interaction Evaluation of the Public Participatory GIS GeoCitizen
- Adoption behavior of market traders: an analysis based on Technology Acceptance Model and Theory of Planned Behavior
- GeoFarmer: A monitoring and feedback system for agricultural development projects.
- HCI-Evaluation of the GeoCitizen- reporting App for Citizen Participation in Spatial Planning and Community Management among Members of Marginalized Communities in Cali, Colombia
- MAKING THE MOST OF IMPERFECT DATA: A CRITICAL EVALUATION OF STANDARD INFORMATION COLLECTED IN FARM HOUSEHOLD SURVEYS
- Optimization of Land and Resource Use at Farm-Aggregated Level in the Aral Sea Basin of Uzbekistan with the Integrated Model FLEOM – Model Description and First Application
- Perceptions towards information communication technologies and their use in agricultural extension: case study from South Wollo, Ethiopia
- Producers' motivation for collective action for kola production and marketing in Cameroon
- Utilization of research knowledge in sustainable development pathways: Insights from a transdisciplinary research-for-development programme.