subject area of
- A Multisectoral Food-Assisted Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition Program Targeted to Women and Children in the First 1000 Days Increases Attainment of Language and Motor Milestones among Young Burundian Children.
- Developmental effects of micronutrient supplementation and malaria in Zanzibari children
- Effect of iron supplementation on mental and motor development in children: systematic review of randomised controlled trials.
- Large-Scale Behavior-Change Initiative for Infant and Young Child Feeding Advanced Language and Motor Development in a Cluster-Randomized Program Evaluation in Bangladesh.
- Paths Linking Maternal Resources for Care to Child Growth and Early Childhood Development in Bangladesh (P11-125-19)
- Zinc Supplementation Affects the Activity Patterns of Rural Guatemalan Infants