subject area of
- Characterisation and stability of anthocyanins in purple-fleshed sweet potato P40.
- Characterization of lignins from Populus alba L. generated as by-products in different transformation processes: Kraft pulping, organosolv and acid hydrolysis.
- Chemical and thermal analysis of lignin streams from Robinia pseudoacacia L. generated during organosolv and acid hydrolysis pre-treatments and subsequent enzymatic hydrolysis.
- Co-production of soluble sugars and lignin from short rotation white poplar and black locust crops
- Composition and reactivity of morphologically distinct charred materials left after slash-and-burn practices in agricultural tropical soils
- Endophytic Fungi as Pretreatment to Enhance Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Olive Tree Pruning.
- Structural characterization of novel cassava starches with low and high-amylose contents in comparison with other commercial sources