subject area of
- A Framework for Physical Growth and Child Development
- Adult consequences of growth failure in early childhood
- Individual capital and cognitive ageing in Guatemala
- Integrating Nutrition and Physical Activity Promotion: A Scoping Review
- Prioritizing research for integrated implementation of early childhood development and maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health and nutrition platforms.
- The Impact of Nutrition during Early Childhood on Education among Guatemalan Adults
- The Nexus Between Nutrition and Early Childhood Development
- What determines adult cognitive skills? Influences of pre-school, school, and post-school experiences in Guatemala
- Women's Empowerment in Agriculture and Dietary Quality Across the Life Course: Evidence from Bangladesh.