subject area of
- Dietary species richness as a measure of food biodiversity and nutritional quality of diets.
- Impact of different land management on soil spiders (Arachnida: Araneae) in two Amazonian areas of Brazil and Colombia
- Is long-term protection useful for the regeneration of disturbed plant communities in dry areas?
- Landscape transformation through the use of ecological and socioeconomic indicators in Xishuangbanna, Southwest China, Mekong Region
- Reply to "Letter to the editor regarding the article "Developing indicators of economic value and biodiversity loss for rubber plantations in Xishuangbanna, southwest China: A case study from Menglun township" by Yi et al. (2014) published in Ecological Indicators 36 (2014), 788-797"
- Social‐ecological indicators of resilience in agrarian and natural landscapes
- Testing the impact of social forces on the evolution of Sahelian farming systems: A combined agent-based modeling and anthropological approach