subject area of
- Assessment of Fungal Contamination in Fish Feed from the Lake Victoria Basin, Uganda.
- Can human nutrition be improved through better fish feeding practices? a review paper.
- Determinants of maize cultivation in a land-scarce rice-based economy: The case of Bangladesh
- Enhanced biodiversity of gut flora and feed efficiency in pond cultured tilapia under reduced frequency feeding strategies.
- Fish, roots, tubers and bananas: opportunities and constraints for agri-food system integration
- Mycoflora and mycotoxins in finished fish feed and feed ingredients from smallholder farms in East Africa
- Optimization of extruder cooking conditions for the manufacture of fish feeds using response surface methodology
- Physico-chemical properties of extruded aquafeed pellets containing black soldier fly (Hermetia illucens) larvae and adult cricket (Acheta domesticus) meals
- Value chain analysis of the aquaculture feed sector in Egypt
- Value-chain clusters and aquaculture innovation in Bangladesh