subject area of
- It takes a village: An empirical analysis of how husbands, mothers-in-law, health workers, and mothers influence breastfeeding practices in Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Maternal nutrition practices in Uttar Pradesh, India: Role of key influential demand and supply factors.
- Risk factor analysis of diarrhoeal disease incidence in faecal sludge-applying farmers' households in Tamale, Ghana
- Short Maternal Stature Increases Risk of Small-for-Gestational-Age and Preterm Births in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: Individual Participant Data Meta-Analysis and Population Attributable Fraction
- Supply- and Demand-Side Factors Influencing Utilization of Infant and Young Child Feeding Counselling Services in Viet Nam