subject area of
- A genome-wide SNP scan accelerates trait-regulatory genomic loci identification in chickpea
- Allelic variations and differential expressions detected at QTL loci for salt stress tolerance in wheat
- Expression Quantitative Trait Loci Mapping Heat Tolerance During Reproductive Development in Wheat (Triticum Aestivum)
- Genome-wide cis-regulatory signatures for modulation of agronomic traits as exemplified by drought yield index (DYI) in chickpea.
- Genome-wide conserved non-coding microsatellite (CNMS) marker-based integrative genetical genomics for quantitative dissection of seed weight in chickpea
- Genome-wide expression quantitative trait locus analysis in a recombinant inbred line population for trait dissection in peanut.
- Genotype and expression analysis of two inbred mouse strains and two derived congenic strains suggest that most gene expression is trans regulated and sensitive to genetic background