subject area of
- A Comparative Study of the Haustorial Development of Striga asiatica (L.) Kuntze on Sorghum Cultivars
- A new precipitation technique provides evidence for the permeability of Casparian bands to ions in young roots of corn (Zea mays L.) and rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- A time‐course study of early establishment stages of parasitic angiosperm Striga asiatica on susceptible sorghum roots
- Cell death in response to osmotic and salt stresses in two rice (Oryza sativa L.) ecotypes
- Characterization of a HKT‐type transporter in rice as a general alkali cation transporter
- Characterization of the negative association between seed yield and seed size among genotypes of common bean
- Comparison of the penetration, development and reproduction of Meloidogyne graminicola , and analysis of lignin and total phenolic content in partially resistant and resistant recombinant inbred lines of Oryza sativa
- Component traits of plant water use are modulated by vapour pressure deficit in pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R.Br.)
- Control of water uptake by rice ( Oryza sativa L.): role of the outer part of the root.
- Novel Sources of Witchweed (Striga) Resistance from Wild Sorghum Accessions.
- Resistance to Striga hermonthica in a maize inbred line derived from Zea diploperennis.
- Root attributes affecting water uptake of rice (Oryza sativa) under drought
- The extent of variation in salinity tolerance of the minicore collection of finger millet (Eleusine coracana L. Gaertn.) germplasm