subject area of
- Abscisic Acid Turnover in Intact Maize Roots: A new Approach
- Ancient Endogenous Pararetroviruses in Oryza Genomes Provide Insights into the Heterogeneity of Viral Gene Macroevolution.
- Different Responses of an Invasive Clonal Plant Wedelia trilobata and its Native Congener to Gibberellin: Implications for Biological Invasion
- Diversity of endogenous avian leukosis virus subgroup E (ALVE) insertions in indigenous chickens.
- Early life height and weight production functions with endogenous energy and protein inputs
- Endogenous arabinoxylans variability in refined wheat flour and its relationship with quality traits
- Endogenous florendoviruses are major components of plant genomes and hallmarks of virus evolution.
- Foliar Abscisic Acid-To-Ethylene Accumulation and Response Regulate Shoot Growth Sensitivity to Mild Drought in Wheat
- Growth of Vine Cuttings and Fluctuations of Concentrations of Endogenous Plant Hormones in Water Yam ( Dioscorea alata L.)
- Insights Into the Nitric Oxide Mediated Stress Tolerance in Plants
- Isolation and characterisation of a cassava catalase expressed during post-harvest physiological deterioration.
- Melatonin: A Small Molecule but Important for Salt Stress Tolerance in Plants.
- Molecular analysis of the expression of a crtB transgene and the endogenous psy 2- y 1 and psy 2- y 2 genes of cassava and their effect on root carotenoid content
- Relationship between the Release of Dormancy and the Activity of Endogenous Gibberellin in the Tubers of Water Yam (Dioscorea alata L.)
- Tolerance To PVY Infection In Potato Is Conditioned By Perturbation Of Small RNA-Gibberellin Regulatory Network