subject area of
- Bridging the micro‐ and macroevolutionary levels in phylogenomics: Hyb‐Seq solves relationships from populations to species and above
- Historical Biogeography of Five Characidium Fish Species: Dispersal from the Amazon Paleobasin to Southeastern South America
- Living on the edge: timing of Rand Flora disjunctions congruent with ongoing aridification in Africa.
- Molecular analyses and species distribution models indicate cryptic northern mountain refugia for a forest-dwelling ground beetle
- Multi‐marker phylogeny of three evergreen oaks reveals vicariant patterns in the Western Mediterranean
- Phylogeography of a pearl oyster (Pinctada maxima) across the Indo-Australian Archipelago: evidence of strong regional structure and population expansions but no phylogenetic breaks
- Tectonics, climate and the diversification of the tropical African terrestrial flora and fauna
- The Strait of Gibraltar as a major biogeographic barrier in Mediterranean conifers: a comparative phylogeographic survey.