subject area of
- Comparison of nucleotide sequences between northern and southern philippine isolates of rice grassy stunt virus indicates occurrence of natural genetic reassortment.
- Extensive Genotypic Diversity in a Recombining Population of the Apicomplexan Parasite Theileria parva
- Increased risk of A(H1N1)pdm09 influenza infection in UK pig industry workers compared to a general population cohort.
- Molecular and pathobiological characterization of 61 Potato mop-top virus full-length cDNAs reveals great variability of the virus in the centre of potato domestication, novel genotypes and evidence for recombination.
- Molecular characterization of faba bean necrotic yellows viruses in Tunisia.
- Sequence and phylogenetic analysis of the RNA1 and RNA2 segments of Korean Rice stripe virus isolates and comparison with those of China and Japan.
- The global distribution of Banana bunchy top virus reveals little evidence for frequent recent, human-mediated long distance dispersal events