subject area of
- Application of Mixed Methods to Identify Small Ruminant Disease Priorities in Ethiopia.
- Assessment of the prevalence of Theileria lestoquardi in sheep from the Sudan using serological and molecular methods
- Comparisons of sampling methods for assessing intra- and inter-accession genetic diversity in three rice species using genotyping by sequencing
- Performance evaluation of five commercial assays in assessing seroprevalence of HEV antibodies among blood donors
- Precision, accuracy, and reliability of hemoglobin assessment with use of capillary blood
- Validation of single daytime samples of human milk to estimate the 24-h concentration of lipids in urban Guatemalan mothers.