subject area of
- A simple procedure for the purification and antiserum production of bean yellow mosaic virus
- Evaluation of various methods for the detection of barley yellow dwarf virus by the tissue-blot immunoassay and its use for virus detection in cereals inoculated at different growth stages
- Homodimeric alkaline phosphatase located at Helicoverpa armigera Midgut, a putat ive receptor of Cry1Ac contains α-GaINAc in term inal glycan structure as interactive Epitope
- Localisation of Acid Phosphatase Activity on the Surface of Bloodstream Forms ofTrypanosoma congolense
- Penicillinase-based enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the detection of plant viruses.
- Serum enzyme levels and influencing factors in three indigenous Ethiopian sheep breeds
- Serum enzymes levels and influencing factors in three indigenous Ethiopian goat breeds
- Structure, evolution, and expression of the two invertase gene families of rice.