subject area of
- Efficient and participatory design of scale-appropriate agricultural machinery workshops in developing countries: A case study in Bangladesh
- FOOD SAFETY STANDARDS AND REGULATORY MEASURES: IMPLICATIONS FOR SELECTED FISH EXPORTING ASIAN COUNTRIES
- Methodology for Performance Analysis of Textile Effluent Treatment Plants in Bangladesh
- Nell Farrell, Nicaragua Before Now: Factory Work, Farming, and Fishing in a Low-Wage Global Economy (Albuquerque, NM: University of New Mexico Press, 2010), pp. ix+241, $39.95, pb.
- Nutrition-based incentives in dairy contract farming in Northern Senegal
- Out of the Factory and Into the Fish Pond: Can Certification Transform Vietnamese Pangasius?
- Sand in the Engine: The Travails of an Irrigated Rice Scheme in Bwanje Valley, Malawi
- Spatial patterns and processes of bamboo expansion in Southern China