subject area of
- A Rab1 homologue with a novel isoprenylation signal provides insight into the secretory pathway of Theileria parva.
- A membrane-anchored Theileria parva cyclophilin with a non-cleaved amino-terminal signal peptide for entry into the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Cardiac and Skeletal Muscle Transcriptome Response to Heat Stress in Kenyan Chicken Ecotypes Adapted to Low and High Altitudes Reveal Differences in Thermal Tolerance and Stress Response.
- Laser Microdissection-Based Tissue-Specific Transcriptome Analysis Reveals a Novel Regulatory Network of Genes Involved in Heat-Induced Grain Chalk in Rice Endosperm.
- The haematology ofTrypanosoma congolense infection in cattle II. Macrophage structure and function in the bone marrow of Boran cattle