subject area of
- A comparative study of two seasonal floodplain aquaculture systems in Bangladesh.
- Can water productivity metrics guide allocation of freshwater to inland fisheries
- Effect of Garlic, Echinacea, Organic Green and Vet-Yeast on Survival, Weight Gain, and Bacterial Challenge of Overwintered Nile Tilapia Fry (Orechromis niloticus)
- Effects of white spot disease and bio-security on shrimp farming in Bangladesh.
- Growth performance of mixed sex, hormonally sex reversed and progeny of YY male tilapia of the GIFT strain, Oreochromis niloticus
- PERFORMANCE AND NATURE OF GENETICALLY IMPROVED CARP STRAINS IN ASIAN COUNTRIES
- Reproductive biology and breeding of Barbus paludinosus and B. trimaculatus (Teleostei: Cyprinidae) in Lake Chilwa, Malawi: implications for fisheries management
- Seasonal status of white spot syndrome virus in broodstocks, nauplii and postlarvae of black tiger shrimp ( Penaeus monodon ) in Bangladesh
- Stream degradation, fish abundance and the potential viability of ornamental fisheries in south-western Cameroon