subject area of
- A kinetic approach to textural changes of different banana genotypes (Musa sp.) cooked in boiling water in relation to starch gelatinization
- Bioactive compounds of freshly harvested open pollinated varieties (OPV) of orange maize (zea mays): Varietal, maturity, and boiling methods effects
- Boiling water treatment: A simple, rapid and effective technique for nematode and banana weevil management in banana and plantain (Musa spp.) planting material
- Carotenoid concentrations of native Andean potatoes as affected by cooking
- Characterization of heat and mass transfer during deep-fat frying and its effect on cassava chip quality
- Correlation between porosity of cork planks before and after boiling using near infrared spectroscopy
- Correlation of cooking time with wáter absorption and changes in relative density during boiling of cassava roots
- Effect of traditional nixtamalization process on starch annealing and the relation to pozole quality
- Effects of Traditional Processing Techniques on the Nutritional and Microbiological Quality of Four Edible Insect Species Used for Food and Feed in East Africa.
- Extracted Lipids and Carbohydrates During Washing and Boiling of Milled Rice
- HARDNESS OF COOKED MILLED RICE BY INSTRUMENTAL AND SENSORY METHODS
- Occurrence of aflatoxin M1 in raw milk traded in peri-urban Nairobi, and the effect of boiling and fermentation.
- Results of a Collaborative Test on the Measurement of Grain Elongation of Milled Rice During Cooking
- Spatial distribution of dry matter in yellow fleshed cassava roots and its influence on carotenoid retention upon boiling
- The effects of simple processing on the cyanide content of cassava chips