subject area of
- A Strategic Approach to Multistakeholder Negotiations
- A fine mess: Bricolaged forest governance in Cameroon
- An assessment of social negotiation as a tool of local management: a case study of the Dimako Council Forest, Cameroon
- Challenges facing the agricultural extension landscape in South Africa, quo vadis?
- Considering land tenure in REDD+ participatory measurement, reporting, and verification: A case study from Indonesia.
- Global environmental change, sociology, and paradigm isolation
- Private Extension Provision in Vietnam: A Case Study of An Giang Plant Protection Joint Stock Company
- Private Provision of Extension Through the Contract Farming Approach in Bangladesh: The Case of PRAN in Bangladesh
- Private Sector Extension with Input Supply and Output Aggregation: Case of Sugarcane Production System with EID Parry in India
- Private Sector Extension—Synthesis of the Case Studies
- Private Technical Assistance Approaches in Brazil: The Case of Food Processing Company Rio de Una
- Strong Democracy, Weak State: The Political Economy of Ghana's Stalled Structural Transformation