subject area of
- A nested PCR assay exhibits enhanced sensitivity for detection of Theileria parva infections in bovine blood samples from carrier animals
- Characterization of a Phytoplasma Associated with Frogskin Disease in Cassava.
- Comparative evaluation of three PCR base diagnostic assays for the detection of pathogenic trypanosomes in cattle blood
- Cryptosporidium species detected in calves and cattle in Dagoretti, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Development of field-applicable tests for rapid and sensitive detection of Candidatus Phytoplasma oryzae
- Field validation of clinical and laboratory diagnosis of wildebeest associated malignant catarrhal fever in cattle.
- First Report of a 16SrIII-L Phytoplasma Associated with Frogskin Disease in Cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) in Brazil
- First detection of Theileria parva in cattle from Cameroon in the absence of the main tick vector Rhipicephalus appendiculatus.
- Identification and sequence characterization of novel Theileria genotypes from the waterbuck (Kobus defassa) in a Theileria parva-endemic area in Kenya
- Molecular detection and phylogenetic analyses of Toxoplasma gondii from naturally infected sheep in Northern and Central Tunisia.
- Prevalence of Theileria equi and Babesia caballi as well as the identification of associated ticks in sympatric Grevy's zebras (Equus grevyi) and donkeys (Equus africanus asinus) in northern Kenya.
- Prevalence of livestock diseases and their impact on livelihoods in Central Equatoria State, Southern Sudan.
- Prevalence, risk factors and molecular characterization of Cryptosporidium infection in cattle in Addis Ababa and its environs, Ethiopia.
- The Emergence of Theileria parva in Jonglei State, South Sudan: Confirmation Using Molecular and Serological Diagnostic Tools.
- ‘Candidatus Phytoplasma asteris’ strains associated with oil palm lethal wilt in Colombia