subject area of
- Bacterial Diversity Based on a 16S rRNA Gene Amplicon Data Set from a High-Altitude Crater Lake and Glacial Samples of the Iztaccihuatl Volcanic Complex (Mexico).
- Climate change and sediment flux from the Roof of the World
- Late Quaternary lahars and lava dams: Fluvial responses of the Upper Tana River (Kenya)
- Molecular analyses and species distribution models indicate cryptic northern mountain refugia for a forest-dwelling ground beetle
- Molecular and palaeoecological evidence for multiple glacial refugia for evergreen oaks on the Iberian Peninsula
- Post-glacial colonization of northern coastal habitat by bottlenose dolphins : A marine leading-edge expansion?
- Soils on exposed Sunda Shelf shaped biogeographic patterns in the equatorial forests of Southeast Asia
- Urediospores of rust fungi are ice nucleation active at > −10 °C and harbor ice nucleation active bacteria