subject area of
- Big Numbers about Small Children: Estimating the Economic Benefits of Addressing Undernutrition
- Cost-effectiveness of the community-based management of severe acute malnutrition by community health workers in southern Bangladesh
- Costing the conservation of genetic resources: CIMMYT's ex situ maize and wheat collection
- Targeting Technology to Reduce Poverty and Conserve Resources: Experimental Delivery of Laser Land Leveling to Farmers in Uttar Pradesh, India
- The economic and poverty impacts of maize research in West and Central Africa.
- What is the cost of integration? Evidence from an integrated health and agriculture project to improve nutrition outcomes in Western Kenya.