subject area of
- Biodegradation of Diazinon in Paddy Fields as a Cause of its Inefficiency for Controlling Brown Planthoppers in Rice Fields
- Biodegradation of polyester polyurethane by Aspergillus tubingensis.
- Biodegradation of the Gamma Isomer of Benzene Hexachloride in Submerged Soils
- Effect of organic matter on the biodegradation of some organochlorine insecticides in submerged soils
- Terbufos biodegradability and efficacy against Radopholus similis in soils from banana cultivation having different histories of nematicide use, and the effect of terbufos on plant growth of in vitro-propagated Musa AAA cv. Grande Naine.
- Urea plus nitrate pretreatment of rice and wheat straws enhances degradation and reduces methane production in in vitro ruminal culture.