subject area of
- Efficacy of the green synthesized nickel-oxide nanoparticles against pulse beetle, Callosobruchus maculatus (F.) in black gram (Vigna mungo L.)
- Extracellular biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using Streptomyces griseoplanus SAI-25 and its antifungal activity against Macrophomina phaseolina, the charcoal rot pathogen of sorghum
- Potential of Chitosan Hydrogel Based Activated Carbon Nanoparticles and Non-Activated Carbon Nanoparticles for Water Purification
- Silver glyconanoparticles functionalized with sugars of sweet sorghum syrup as an antimicrobial agent
- Synthesis and characterization of gold glyconanoparticles functionalized with sugars of sweet Sorghum syrup.