subject area of
- Effect of replacing surface inlets with blind or gravel inlets on sediment and phosphorus subsurface drainage losses.
- Evaluating drainage design parameters for the Fourth Drainage Project, Pakistan by using SWAP model: Part II - modeling results
- Evaluating drainage design parameters for the fourth drainage project, Pakistan by using SWAP model: part I - calibration.
- Measured and predicted solute transport in a tile drained field
- Measuring and modeling the effects of drainage water management on soil greenhouse gas fluxes from corn and soybean fields
- Modeling conservation practices in APEX: from the field to the watershed
- Water quality modeling of fertilizer management impacts on nitrate losses in tile drains at the field scale