subject area of
- Chapter 5. Gender parity and inorganic fertilizer technology adoption in farm households: evidence from Niger
- Factors affecting reproductive performance and estimates of genetic parameters of litter size in Horro sheep
- Influences of non-genetic factors on early growth of Adilo lambs under smallholder management systems, southern Ethiopia.
- Modeling Extended Lactations of Dairy Cows
- Non-genetic sources of variation of milk production and reproduction and interactions between both classes of traits in Sicilo-Sarde dairy sheep.
- Performance of Toggenburg dairy goats in smallholder production systems of the eastern highlands of Kenya
- Plant resting site preferences and parity rates among the vectors of Rift Valley Fever in northeastern Kenya.
- Reproductive Performance for Holstein Friesian × Arsi and Holstein Friesian × Boran Crossbred Cattle
- The effect of WIC supplemental feeding on birth weight: a case-control analysis.