subject area of
- Coffee value chains on the move: Evidence in Ethiopia
- Mapping of beef, sheep and goat food systems in Nairobi — A framework for policy making and the identification of structural vulnerabilities and deficiencies
- Perspectives of gatekeepers in the Kenyan food industry towards genetically modified food
- Piloting a livestock identification and traceability system in the northern Tanzania-Narok-Nairobi trade route.
- Possibilities of establishing a smallholder pig identification and traceability system in Kenya.
- Public–private partnerships and collective action in high value fruit and vegetable supply chains
- SWOT Analysis of Geospatial Technology
- Science, Opportunity, Traceability, Persistence, and Political Will: Necessary Elements of Opening the U.S. Market to Avocados from Mexico
- The role of supply-chain initiatives in reducing deforestation
- Traceability and Reputation in Supply Chains
- Traceability and reputation in supply chains