subject area of
- An efficient sampling strategy for estimating methane emission from rice field
- Assessing diel variation of CH 4 flux from rice paddies through temperature patterns
- Diel burying by the tropical sea cucumber Holothuria scabra: effects of environmental stimuli, handling and ontogeny
- Factors controlling diel patterns of methane emission via rice
- Increasing sensitivity of methane emission measurements in rice through deployment of 'closed chambers' at nighttime.
- The effect of controlled soil temperature on diel CH4 emission variation
- Variation in short-term survival of cultured sandfish (Holothuria scabra) released in mangrove-seagrass and coral reef flat habitats in Solomon Islands