subject area of
- Comparative Analysis of Anther Transcriptome Profiles of Two Different Rice Male Sterile Lines Genotypes under Cold Stress
- Construction and analysis of an SSH cDNA library of early heat-induced genes of Vigna aconitifolia variety RMO-40.
- Deciphering signature of selection affecting beef quality traits in Angus cattle.
- Deep sequencing analysis of the transcriptomes of peanut aerial and subterranean young pods identifies candidate genes related to early embryo abortion
- Expression Profiling and Functional Characterization of miR-26a and miR-130a in Regulating Zhongwei Goat Hair Development via the TGF-β/SMAD Pathway.
- GreenPhylDB: a database for plant comparative genomics.
- Overlap between Signaling Pathways Responsive to Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae Infection and Drought Stress in Rice Introgression Line Revealed by RNA-Seq
- Pleurochrysome: A Web Database of Pleurochrysis Transcripts and Orthologs Among Heterogeneous Algae
- Sequence Variants Linked to Key Traits in Interspecific Crosses between African and Asian Rice.
- Whole genome detection of signature of positive selection in African cattle reveals selection for thermotolerance
- Whole metagenome sequencing of cecum microbiomes in Ethiopian indigenous chickens from two different altitudes reveals antibiotic resistance genes.