subject area of
- A seroprevalence study of camel brucellosis in three camel-rearing regions of Ethiopia.
- Comparison of rapid card agglutination test with the complement fixation test for diagnosis of Anaplasma marginale infection in Cattle in Colombia
- IgG antibodies from dourine infected horses identify a distinctive Trypanosoma equiperdum antigenic pattern of low molecular weight molecules.
- Phage display-based identification and potential diagnostic application of novel antigens from Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides small colony type.
- Prevalence of, and risk factors for, brucellosis in Awassi sheep in Southern Jordan
- Rapid latex agglutination (RLA) test for the diagnosis of Babesia Argentina
- Serological testing of cattle experimentally infected with Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides Small Colony using four different tests reveals a variety of seroconversion patterns