subject area of
- 5Gs for crop genetic improvement
- A balancing act: how plants integrate nitrogen and water signals.
- An integrated research framework combining genomics, systems biology, physiology, modelling and breeding for legume improvement in response to elevated CO2 under climate change scenario.
- Arachis hypogaea gene expression atlas for fastigiata subspecies of cultivated groundnut to accelerate functional and translational genomics applications.
- C4 Rice – an Ideal Arena for Systems Biology Research
- C4 Rice-an Ideal Arena for Systems Biology Research
- CRISPR-Cas9 and CRISPR-Cpf1 mediated targeting of a stomatal developmental gene EPFL9 in rice
- Genomic approaches for designing durum wheat ready for climate change with a focus on drought
- Systems biology of crop improvement: Drought tolerance as a model to integrate molecular biology, physiology, and breeding
- Systems biology of seeds: deciphering the molecular mechanisms of seed storage, dormancy and onset of germination.
- Systems biology or the biology of systems: routes to reducing hunger
- The Pigeonpea Genome: An Overview
- Virtual Plants Need Water Too: Functional-Structural Root System Models in the Context of Drought Tolerance Breeding