subject area of
- A Novel STS Marker for Polyphenol Oxidase Activity in Bread Wheat
- Assessment of Yam mild mosaic virus coat protein gene sequence diversity reveals the prevalence of cosmopolitan and African group of isolates in Ghana and Nigeria.
- First Report of Cotton Leafroll Dwarf Virus Affecting Chickpea (Cicer arietinum) in Uzbekistan
- First Report of Sweet Potato Badnavirus A and Sweet Potato Badnavirus B in South Africa
- Isolation and characterization of Viviparous-1 genes in wheat cultivars with distinct ABA sensitivity and pre-harvest sprouting tolerance
- Molecular detection and phylogenetic analyses of Toxoplasma gondii from naturally infected sheep in Northern and Central Tunisia.