subject area of
- Accessing the ‘Right’ Kinds of Material and Symbolic Capital: the Role of Cash Transfers in Reducing Adolescent School Absence and Risky Behaviour in South Africa
- Additive Effects of Interpersonal Counseling and Mass Media on Psychosocial Determinants of Exclusive Breastfeeding among Vietnamese Mothers
- Associations of maternal resources with care behaviours differ by resource and behaviour.
- Care and Nutrition: Concepts and Measurement
- Costs, and cost-outcome of school feeding programmes and feeding programmes for young children. Evidence and recommendations
- Economic and psychosocial factors associated with management of bacteria wilt disease in smallholder potato farms: Evidence from Kenya
- Effect of nutrition education and psychosocial factors on child feeding practices: findings of a field experiment with biofortified foods and different women categories
- Effectiveness of a culturally appropriate intervention to prevent intimate partner violence and HIV transmission among men, women, and couples in rural Ethiopia: Findings from a cluster-randomized controlled trial.
- Exposure to mass media and interpersonal counseling has additive effects on exclusive breastfeeding and its psychosocial determinants among Vietnamese mothers.
- Food access and diet quality are associated with quality of life outcomes among HIV-infected individuals in Uganda.
- Nutritional, Social, and Environmental Predictors of Scholastic and Psychosocial Outcomes in School-going Indian Adolescents: Findings from the UDAYA Study (OR32-07-19)
- Quality and psychosocial factors influencing purchase of orange‐fleshed sweet potato bread
- Women’s vulnerability in bean value chain development at the Maendeleo innovation platform, Eastern DRC