subject area of
- An International Reference Consensus Genetic Map with 897 Marker Loci Based on 11 Mapping Populations for Tetraploid Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.)
- An RGA-Derived SCAR Marker Linked to PLRV Resistance from Solanum tuberosum ssp. andigena
- An accurate DNA marker assay for stem rust resistance gene Sr2 in wheat.
- Bin mapping of tomato diversity array (DArT) markers to genomic regions of Solanum lycopersicum × Solanum pennellii introgression lines.
- Cloning of TaTPP-6AL1 associated with grain weight in bread wheat and development of functional marker
- EST-derived single nucleotide polymorphism markers for assembling genetic and physical maps of the barley genome.
- Genotyping-by-sequencing based intra-specific genetic map refines a ''QTL-hotspot" region for drought tolerance in chickpea.
- Identification and validation of a core set of informative genic SSR and SNP markers for assaying functional diversity in barley
- Molecular characterization of Pina and Pinb allelic variations in Xinjiang landraces and commercial wheat cultivars
- Multiplex-endonuclease genotyping approach (MEGA): a tool for the fine-scale detection of unlinked polymorphic DNA markers
- Physical mapping of a rice lesion mimic gene, Spl1 , to a 70-kb segment of rice chromosome 12
- Rapid identification and characterization of genetic loci for defective kernel in bread wheat
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms in rye ( Secale cereale L.): discovery, frequency, and applications for genome mapping and diversity studies
- TaTGW6-A1, an ortholog of rice TGW6, is associated with grain weight and yield in bread wheat