subject area of
- Ectopic Overexpression of Teff Grass (Eragrostis tef) Phi-class Glutathione S-transferase 1 (EtGSTF1) Enhances Prokaryotic Cell Survivability against Diverse Abiotic Stresses
- Evaluation of four different strategies to characterize plasma membrane proteins from banana roots
- Harnessing protein posttranslational modifications for plant improvement
- Identification of low Ca2+ stress‐induced embryo apoptosis response genes in Arachis hypogaea by SSH‐associated library lift (SSHaLL)
- Osmolytes resist against harsh osmolarity: Something old something new.
- Proteolytic cleavage of surface proteins enhances susceptibility of lymphocytes to invasion by Theileria parva sporozoites.
- Regeneration of plants
- The Role of the Bone Marrow in Bovine Trypanotolerance II. Macrophage Function in Trypanosoma congolense-Infected Cattle
- The proteome profile of embryogenic cell suspensions of Coffea arabica L.
- Transcriptional signatures of invasiveness in Meloidogyne incognita populations from sub-Saharan Africa
- Uptake of foreign materials