subject area of
- Author Correction: Biofortification of field-grown cassava by engineering expression of an iron transporter and ferritin.
- Balance between nitrogen use efficiency and cadmium tolerance in Brassica napus and Arabidopsis thaliana
- Identification and characterization of calcium transporter gene family in finger millet in relation to grain calcium content.
- Overexpression of the chloroplastic 2-oxoglutarate/malate transporter in rice disturbs carbon and nitrogen homeostasis
- Progress on Molecular Mechanism of Aluminum Resistance in Rice
- Response to zinc deficiency of two rice lines with contrasting tolerance is determined by root growth maintenance and organic acid exudation rates, and not by zinc-transporter activity.
- Soybean Transporter Database (SoyTD): A comprehensive database for identification and exploration of natural variants in soybean transporter genes.
- The accumulation and compartmentalization of isometamidium chloride in Trypanosoma congolense, monitored by its intrinsic fluorescence.
- Understanding the differential nitrogen sensing mechanism in rice genotypes through expression analysis of high and low affinity ammonium transporter genes.