subject area of
- A situational analysis of Cameroon’s Technical Operation Units (TOUs) in the context of the landscape approach: critical issues and perspectives
- Have integrated landscape approaches reconciled societal and environmental issues in the tropics
- Integrated landscape approaches to managing social and environmental issues in the tropics: learning from the past to guide the future
- Integrated landscape management for agriculture, rural livelihoods, and ecosystem conservation: An assessment of experience from Latin America and the Caribbean
- Landscape approaches; what are the pre-conditions for success?
- Landscape-scale research for conservation and development in the tropics: fighting persisting challenges
- Learning Landscape Sustainability and Development Links
- Measuring the effectiveness of landscape approaches to conservation and development
- Mesurer l'importance de la biodiversité pour les sociétés forestières des pays du Sud. Une méthode d'investigation pluridisciplinaire
- Natural Resource Management Schemes as Entry Points for Integrated Landscape Approaches: Evidence from Ghana and Burkina Faso
- Pathways to Participatory Landscape Governance in Northern Laos: The Role of Information and Communication Technologies
- Science for action at the local landscape scale
- Transcending Landscapes: Working Across Scales and Levels in Pastoralist Rangeland Governance.