subject area of
- A Cowpea Seed Rot Disease Caused by Fusarium equiseti Identified in Nigeria.
- A simple protocol for cryopreservation of zygotic embryos of ten accessions of coconut ( Cocos nucifera L.)
- An improved latex agglutination test for routine detection of potato viruses
- Causal Agent of Red Stripe Disease of Rice.
- Improved methodology for the isolation of false smut pathogen Ustilaginoidea virens of rice
- Improvement of in vitro induction of androgenesis in Phaseolus beans (P. vulgaris L. and P. coccineus L.)
- In vitro growth characterization and biocontrol potential of naturally occurring nematophagous fungi recovered from root-knot nematode infested vegetable fields in Benin